Category - Hotel
Published on - 05 October 2020
Get cosy with your favourite autumn warmer this October.
Big fluffy jumpers and crispy leaves – Autumn is officially here! Usually the time we would rush out to our nearest coffee shop and order our favourite Pumpkin Spice Latte!
This year we are giving you the everything you need to make your iconic PSL in your very own kitchen. Or if you're feeling adventurous can even make your own homemade pumpkin puree!
What you will need
- Your favourite mug or reusable cups for on the go!
- 235ml milk or your favourite dairy alternative
- 30ml of Espresso
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or to taste
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Place 2tbspn pumpkin puree into a glass heatproof bowl
- Add your pinch of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
- Heat 235ml of milk in a saucepan
- Add the milk and espresso to a heatproof bowl
- Stir sugar and vanilla extract in to the mixture
- Pour into your cup and top with cream and enjoy!