The Vale Resort is currently looking for a bar supervisor to work as part of the Resort Food & Beverage Team.
You will contribute to the general running of the Bars within the Hotel by implementing the Resorts standards. Ensuring the highest quality of customer service you will ensure all staff within the department have received relevant training and are fully aware of the Resort’s policies and procedures.
YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO;
- Manage the Bars to ensure that all guests are acknowledged and approached to the agreed standard always reflecting a 4 star service.
- Champion customer service in the bars regularly reviewing departmental standards and demanding best practice from staff.
- Provide effective communication to your team through regular briefings.
- Promote an environment that encourages staff learning and development supporting the NVQ scheme
- Assist with a daily check of all bars to ensure they are clean and tidy and set up according to any client requirements and in line with the department SOP.
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to within each of your departments.
- FREE parking
- FREE uniform
- FREE meals (when on duty)
- FREE membership of the Health & Racquets Club
- Discounts across the resort
40 hrs per week, salary £17,967
Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role essential
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.