A four star resort delivering five star service levels the Vale Resort & Hensol Castle is currently recruiting a casual driver to assist the front of house team across our Resort
As a team member you will demonstrate a positive, friendly and helpful manner. Display excellent customer service and communication skills whilst being able to adapt to a range of work situations.
- To ensure all guests receive a warm and courteous welcome upon arrival and maintain a lobby presence that offers courteous and attentive service.
- To provide a pick up and drop off service between the Hotel and Hensol Castle during functions.
- To take and collect passengers to local destinations providing them with a comfortable journey ensuring they are collected on time and arrive at their destination in a timely manner
- Deal with all guests, clients and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Ensure the Vehicle is kept clean and maintained.
- Assist guests / members / function guests with luggage as required.
- Concierge holiday cover when required.
- Night Porter holiday cover when required.
- FREE parking
- FREE uniform
FREE meals (when on duty)
FREE membership of the Health & Racquets Club
Discounts across the resort
- To successfully fill this role you MUST be 25 years of age with a full clean driving licence and should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills and values that follow;
- Positive attitude and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to work under your own initiative or be part of a bigger team
- A commitment to respond to guest requests and deliver high standards of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
Previous experience is not essential
Aged 25+ £7.83 per hour
Various but including evenings, weekends and bank holiday working and occasional holiday cover
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to email@example.com
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.