Working as part of the Vale Resort's Food & Beverage team, you will contribute to the general running of the F&B operation by implementing the resorts standards in the F&B outlets.
• Preparation of bars prior to service and clean down afterwards.
• Meet and greet the guests on arrival and throughout the function to ensure guest expectations are achieved and services are provided in a timely manner and are of a consistent standard.
• Bar and table service to include drinks packages.
• Provide correct beverages and accompaniments.
• Deliver a table service, also ensuring tables are cleared in a prompt manner and general housekeeping is maintained.
• Follow cash handling procedures
• Be compliant and aware of health & safety issues and local licensing laws.
As a team member you will demonstrate a positive, friendly and helpful manner. Display excellent customer service and communication skills whilst being able to adapt to a range of work situations.
Various shifts often involving late nights.
Aged 16-20 - £6 per hour
Aged 21-24 - £7.38 per hour
Aged 25+ - £7.83 per hour
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to email@example.com
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.