The Vale Resort is currently looking for an Events Supervisor to work as part of the Resort Food & Beverage Team.
You will contribute to the general running of the events operation by implementing the Resorts standards in all conference and banqueting events, ensuring events are set up in line with the function sheets.
You will be expected to provide the highest quality of customer service and ensure all staff within the department have received relevant training and are fully aware of the Resort’s policies and procedures.
YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO;
• Manage the events to ensure that all guests are acknowledged and approached to the agreed standard always reflecting a 4 star service.
• To meet and greet the clients on arrival and throughout the event to ensure client expectations are achieved and services are provided in a timely manner and are of a consistent standard.
• To be fully conversant with conference and banqueting menus, wine lists and banqueting etiquette to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised.
• To be fully knowledgeable in the running of a wedding to include Toast Mastering.
• To liaise daily with the events manager or assistant events manager to ensure you are fully briefed for all events.
• Ensure your team are fully briefed and knowledgeable before they staff an event.
Experience in a similar supervisory role and environment is essential
• FREE parking
• FREE uniform
• FREE meals (when on duty)
• FREE membership of the Health & Racquets Club
• Discounts across the resort
£17,967.70 per annum. £8.64 per hour
40 hours per week, to include evening and weekends
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to email@example.com