Working as part of the Resort Food & Beverage Team, you will contribute to the general running of the F&B operation by implementing the Resorts standards in the F&B outlets. Ensuring the highest quality of customer service you will ensure all staff within the department have received relevant training and are fully aware of the Resort’s policies and procedures.
YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO;
• Supervision of the food & beverage teams on the Resort
• Assist the Food & Beverage Manager in achieving departmental targets, standards and service levels
• Communicate and delegate daily tasks to the team.
• Manage any guest / members complaints in a prompt, friendly and efficient manner.
• Work alongside the team as the needs of the business dictate.
• Ensure cash handling procedures are followed within the outlets
• Be compliant and aware of health & safety issues and local licensing laws ensuring staff are fully compliant
• Maintain housekeeping standards within the food & beverage areas.
• Assist when required with staff rotas, utilising both permanent and occasional staff to ensure that optimum staffing levels and experience levels are achieved across the departments.
• To ensure a daily requisition is completed for dry stock and from the cellar.
• Work within other areas of the Resort as the needs of the business dictate.
• FREE parking
• FREE uniform
• FREE meals (when on duty)
• FREE membership of the Health & Racquets Club
• Discounts across the resort
Experience in a similar supervisory role and environment is essential
£17,472.00 per annum. £8.40 per hour
40 hours per week, to include evening and weekends
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to email@example.com