Leekes and the Vale Resort are looking for a imaginative individual to support the Marketing Teams in delivering creative solutions for a range of external and internal facing materials such as brochures, flyers, signage, as well as web-based applications and emails. You will work across all our varied platforms including Leekes, Park Furnishers, Vale Resort and Hensol Castle.
Using the latest Adobe Creative Suite software you will produce engaging and dynamic content, whilst adhering to our brand guidelines across all platforms.
Overall, this is a great opportunity for a designer with over 2 years of relevant experience and a strong portfolio to grow their existing design skills with a varied workload.
- A Highly creative, ambitious, accurate and reliable individual
- Have a good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign but experience in HTML would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Able to effectively interpret briefs with the minimum of supervision
- A degree or qualification in design or a design related degree
- Able to complete work to high standards, according to brand guidelines and within tight deadlines
- FREE parking
- Discounted membership of the Vale Health & Racquets Club
- Discounts across all platforms
- 30+ days holiday allowance
- External discount scheme with well known brands
- Contributory pension scheme
- Increased holiday entitlement and long service awards
- Relaxed, open office environment
- Social events & activities
- Prospects to further your career to become one of our future leaders
If you feel you have the ambition needed to succeed please submit a CV & cover to email@example.com