We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join the Hotel Reception team where standards of service are paramount to maintain the Resort’s excellent customer service standards.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for guests, including check in/out and complete audit procedures as required.
- Ensure that both the Reception Manager and Front of House Manager are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and or other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Have a good knowledge of room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily tasks.
- Use up selling skills to promote hotel services and facilities.
- Work closely with the reservations team to maximise room occupancy.
- Use the correct procedures regarding credit cards, cash and acceptance of foreign currency in accordance with the hotel policies.
- Comply with the hotel security, fire regulations and health & safety legislation.
- Applicants who possess a natural ability to interact and communicate with people are desirable and previous experience of a similar environment is essential.
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
40 per week, working 5 out of 7 days (to include weekends, evenings and bank holidays)
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org