Working within the reservations team you will be expected to book in hotel reservations, golf, leisure and spa breaks delivering excellent customer service to both guest and members.
Your daily tasks will include but will not be limited to;
- Booking hotel bedroom reservations using the V1 system
- Answer clients enquiries on Resort facilities demonstrating high levels of customer service at all times
- Manage on line bookings ensuring the information provided is used accurately
- Contacts guests by email / telephone to ensure additional items are booked, i.e. golf, spa, dinner reservations, bedroom upgrades, breakfast etc.
- Answer telephone enquiries, taking bookings as required
- Up sell at every opportunity
- Provide accurate information about the Resort whilst up selling facilities
- To liaise closely with the reception, marketing and sales to ensure promotions are accurately passed onto clients
As a team member you will demonstrate a positive, friendly and helpful manner. You will display excellent customer service and communication skills whilst being able to adapt to a range of work situations.
You will be required to work 40 hours over 5 days. Evenings, weekends and bank holidays will be included in your working pattern.
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th April 2018