Senior Spa Therapist
Working as part of the Resort Spa & Leisure Club Team, you will contribute to the general running of the Spa by implementing the Resorts standards. Ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard, staff performance is consistently managed, staff are fully trained in treatments, tasks, and company policies, making sure procedures are adhered to at all times, and are effectively managed. You will also ensure the spa front-of-house guest journey is to a high standard at all times, and to promote the Spa and Leisure facilities at every opportunity.
Main duties and job objectives:
- To meet and greet all guests in line with the spa standards, to also carry out consultations with guest as required, giving advice and promoting treatments and products.
- To ensure all checks and preparation are adhered to on a daily basis to provide a smooth and professional operational standard.
- To provide a clean and safe environment within the Spa café and to make sure all documentation and food and beverage regulations are adhered to at all times.
- To carry out and monitor treatments ensuring the treatments are to the required standard, ensuring specific treatments are adhered to.
- Ensure therapists are fully prepared for guests and medical questionnaires are used prior to the treatments and appropriate action is taken when necessary.
- To achieve retail sales targets through personal prescriptions and consultations.
- To undertake beauty demonstrations and promotions as required.
- To be familiar with all treatments and products available within the spa.
- Ensure continual training with product houses is available for all therapists.
- To regularly communicate all feedback to the Leisure Club and Spa Manager.
- To work with department heads ensuring the Spa and Leisure Club is operating to its optimum level throughout the day highlighting any potential service issues and presenting proposals on improving the service.
- To ensure any member and guest complaints or queries are followed through in an effective, professional and timely manner.
- To encourage all staff to be economical in energy consumption highlighting any bad practice and correcting where necessary.
- Assist within the Spa and Leisure Club as the needs of the business dictate.
- To carry out all administration duties to a high standard with the utmost accuracy.
- Effectively manage the cashing up procedure reporting any inconsistencies to the Leisure & Spa Manager.
- To answer spa enquiries and take bookings using the V1 system and to ensure the booking system is up to date on availability in a professional manner.
- To ensure all guest bills are correctly recorded and effectively manage the cashing up.
- To be fully involved and aware of all sales regarding treatments, packages, retail, monthly offers, clients confirmation emails.
- The daily operational checks to be completed are as follows - therapy rooms, all relax facilities, kitchen, changing rooms, laundry, café and kitchen area to be checked and fully compliant, to be recorded, signed, and filed for future inspections.
You MUST be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent BTEC, BABTEC, CIDESCO or body therapy NVQ Level IV
Desirable to have some experience working on a reception desk.
- FREE parking
- FREE uniform
- FREE or discounted membership of the Health & Racquets Club
- Discounts across the resort
- Childcare Discounts
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Salary: 40 hrs per week to include weekends, £9.50 per hr/ £19,760.00
- Level 3 Qualified therapist (Required)
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to [email protected]