Comprising of 19 treatments rooms and 3 spa breaks relaxation rooms the spa is undoubtedly one of the jewels in the resort’s crown and promises an excellent spa treat.
Working within the Spa you will work closely with the Head Therapist. You will be expected to carry out treatments and cover the main reception desk when required delivering excellent service to both guest and members.
You will welcome clients to the spa creating a personalised and professional service. Your daily tasks will include but will not be limited to;
• In the absence of the Head Therapist carry out daily checks and prepare for the day ahead.
• Be familiar with all treatments and product houses within the Spa.
• Work alongside the Head Therapist ensuring all new therapists are fully trained and aware of the policies and procedures within the Spa.
• Answer client enquiries on treatments and products available demonstrating high levels of customer service at all times.
• Booking clients into the spa using the V1 system
• Answer telephone enquiries booking treatments as required
• Assist in show rounds for new clients and day spa clients ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner prior to treatment start times.
• Up sell products at every given opportunity
• Assist with clients lunches and F&B orders ensuring hygiene regulations are adhered to.
• Assist with stock takes and general housekeeping as required
• Carry out treatments as and when required
• Follow cash handling procedures
• Be compliant and aware of health & safety issues
As a team member you will demonstrate a positive, friendly and helpful manner. Display excellent customer service and communication skills whilst being able to adapt to a range of work situations.
You MUST be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent BTEC, BABTEC, CIDESCO or body therapy NVQ Level IV with at least 3 years experience within a similar environment.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week over 5 days. Evening, weekends and bank holidays will be included in your working pattern.
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org, or download an application form here