- If you or a member of your household are ill, or are displaying Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home and do not visit the Vale Resort.
- Golfers must book online and prepay in advance.
- Government guidelines apply, please familiarise yourselves with the most up to date advice and ensure you comply: https://gov.wales/coronavirus
- Travel to the golf course on your own or with members of your own household with whom you are playing golf only.
- Local Coronavirus rules apply: https://gov.wales/local-lockdown
Driving Range Notice
- Please do not visit the driving range if you or anyone in your household have any Covid19 symptoms or you are self-isolating.
- Face coverings are mandatory in indoor public places including the driving range, until you commence practise.
- Contactless payment: Ticket from pro shop
Preloaded payment card: Existing members can use their range card as usual to purchase balls.
Purchase a range card: All range users can purchase a driving range card and make savings on range ball purchases.
- All contact surfaces are regularly disinfected. There is disinfectant and disposable paper towel at the ball machine.
- At the dispenser you will find:
Sanitisation station for baskets and to use when presenting your bar code to the ball dispenser
- Disinfectant for you to use on the bucket handles and on the dispenser buttons
- Whilst the dispenser will be cleaned regularly we offer this range of additional protection which we recommend that you use.
- The range balls are washed every time they are used. The bays are 2m apart and should only be used by individuals or members of the same household. For safety purposes we request no one attends the range as a spectator.
- When you visit please go directly to the driving range to practice.
- No tees will be provided
- Once you have dispensed balls please go directly to the bay of your choice.
- Please stay in your bay until you have finished and then leave. Bays are wide enough to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- To ensure social distancing we recommend that you wait in your bay if another user is on the walkway.
- It is important not to congregate and to maintain social distancing at all times and to leave directly after you have finished.
- Please return your basket to the collection point.
Where any conflict is deemed to exist, these rules take precedence.