The Vale Spa is currently looking for trained therapists to join the resort. Comprising of 19 treatments rooms and 5 spa relaxation rooms the spa is undoubtedly one of the jewels in the resort’s crown and promises an excellent spa treat.
Working within the spa you will be expected to deliver treatments as the needs of the business dictate delivering excellent service to both guest and members.
You will welcome clients to the spa creating a personalised and professional service.
Your daily tasks will include but will not be limited to;
• Carry out treatments as required ensuring you deliver s 5 star level of service to each client.
• Answer client enquiries on treatments and products available demonstrating high levels of customer service at all times.
• Up sell products at every given opportunity
• Assist with clients lunches and food & beverage orders as needed ensuring tables are cleared in a prompt manner and general housekeeping is maintained.
• Assist with stock takes and general housekeeping as required
• Follow cash handling procedures
• Be compliant and aware of health & safety issues
As a team member you will demonstrate a positive, friendly and helpful manner. Display excellent customer service and communication skills whilst being able to adapt to a range of work situations.
You MUST be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent BTEC, BABTEC, CIDESCO or body therapy NVQ Level IV
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Aged 16-20 £6 per hour
Aged 21-24 £7.38 per hour
Aged 25+ £7.83 per hour
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org