Working as part of the Kitchen team, you will assist the chefs in all areas of the kitchen as instructed, allowing yourself to be trained to a high standard. You will ensure your working environment is clean and tidy at all times and personal hygiene is maintained and always observe health & safety regulations.
Your duties will include:
• To assist the chefs are required in various sections of the kitchen.
• To undergo training schedules as designated by senior members of the team.
• To help in the preparation of staff meals.
• To follow open and closing procedures and check lists without exception.
• To ensure all food is stored correctly and labelled.
• Notify any food shortages as that they can be ordered in advance.
• To notify any faulty equipment that could become a hazard.
• To follow all menu specifications without exception.
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Salary depending on experience
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to [email protected]