Due to exceptional demand, we are looking to increase our team at the Vale Resort and are currently recruiting for a Events Operations Supervisor.
Rate of Pay: £22,360 Per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Full time including evening & weekends
How to apply: Send you CV to [email protected]
The Vale Resort is an Award Winning, Four Star Hotel, comprising of a 143 bedroom with five food outlets, two championship golf courses, and Wales’ largest spa, health, and racquets club. We also offer state of the art sporting facilities and host top-flight international and club teams. Recent expansion of our Resort includes Hensol Castle, transformed into a luxury and unique wedding and events venue, proving extremely popular. Recent renovation of the Grade I listed Castle has now opened 20 luxury bedrooms along with award winning Distillery, gin school and visitor attraction tucked away in the cellar.
About the Role:
Working as part of the Events team you will be responsible for supervising the team, delivering excellent service to our guests whilst ensuring the smooth running of the events. Along with:
· Assist the Duty Manager in achieving departmental targets, standards, and service levels
· Communicate and delegate daily tasks to the team.
· Manage complaints in a prompt, friendly, and efficient manner.
· Work alongside the team as the needs of the business dictate.
· You'll have experience of running Weddings & Events
· Confident in supervising a team, with previous experience desirable
· Excellent communication & delegation skills
· Committed to working as a team
What’s in it for you:
As an employee you can enjoy a range of incredible perks, including retail & leisure discounts, complimentary gym membership and driving range, discounted food, drinks and accommodation along with a number of benefits for continued service with us. Just to name a few! We also extend our discounts to family and friends so they don’t feel left out.
Not only that but we are proud and committed to invest in our employees, we strive to give you the skills and tools you need to build your career with us. Just walking around the Resort you'll meet a number of people who have grown their careers with us.
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected] and we will be in touch