The Vale Day Nursery is currently looking for a Nursery Nurse to join the resort.
You will be required to provide a high quality of childcare for children aged between 3 months and 15 years. You will work alongside the childcare Manager and deputy Manager to carry out all policies, procedures and regulations correctly.
• To ensure a high standard of care and supervision is given to all children left in our care
• To Communicate with parents both positively and professionally.
• To ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene are carried out within the nursery. Report any maintenance issues to the Manager.
• To plan and carry out the full requirements of desirable learning outcomes and record all evaluations.
• Ensure that all health and safety checks are completed daily and relevant information is recorded appropriately.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
• FREE parking
• FREE uniform
• FREE meals (when on duty)
• FREE membership of the Health & Racquets Club
• Discounts across the resort
You MUST be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Childcare, have at least two years experience after qualifying and have experience of working with children under the age of 2 years. You must have a current DBS Check, preferably signed up to the update service. Playwork would be an advantage as would first aid, food hygiene and safeguarding.
£15,405 per annum/ £7.90 per hour
37.5 hours per weeks usually between 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on weekends and bank holidays.
To apply forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter stating why you are the right person for this position to email@example.com
Accommodation is NOT provided and in line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.